The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

19 February 2006

So sue me

Bad blogger I know. Ok I have been busy give me a break. Now where do I start..... I am the team 2 unarmed regulation commander and the armed commander. Exhibition is going wellish. I have a boyfriend we started going out the day after the last drill meet, so its been about 2 weeks. The cadet ball was on Friday and it was a lot of fun. The food was something that was not the greatest, but the rest of the night was a lot of fun. The next drill meet is on 4 march and I think we will be ready, I think we will be ready for it in all events * crosses fingers.* There was a snow day on Thursday, No school on Friday no school on Monday for presidents day and then back to work. Well thats all for now see you later.
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home