The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

06 January 2006

Oh my..... gosh

Its drill meet time!!! We have the Council Bluffs meet in about a week. I hope we are ready, but we will see what happens when we get there. Anyways, I am the B team unarmed regulation commander, thats going ok, and I am the Battalion flag for B team color guard now we just have to find someone to take the rifle spot. Should be easy right? Platoon leader is going well, they arent giving me a lot of trouble. Its going to be fun when I give one of my cadets their demotion for acting out in class and not being in a high leadership position. My dress for the cadet ball is here... Yes!!! Now all I've got to do is get shoes and deal with hair and makeup issues. All for now
peace
love
and wish me luck

something to think about:
Never knock on deaths door, ring the bell and run away, he hates that!!!
P.S. All who keep up to date with my blog Im sorry, but I dont always have the time to sit and type. So SORRY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home