The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

10 March 2006

SORRY

I have been busy ok, give me a break. Anyways, Drill team is done at Bellevue Armed Regulation took 2nd Place (thats the team I commanded). We took 1st Place overall Regulation and Team 2 (another team I commanded) beat Team1 by 4 points. Hahahahaha. Right now I am getting ready for the awards ceremony, isnt that just fun.... We had brigade inspection I did well except for the fact that I need to remember to breathe next time! The chicago man is in town. My friends and I are going bowling, but the boyfriend can't because he has to go to work! He's not happy, but he is here now and will be here sunday.. Time to go be social so I will see you later.
Peace
Love
and Je suis tombe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home