The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

17 October 2005

Woo Hoo!!! TITLE GOES HERE

Only took how long to figure out where they hide the Show Title button..
Well the Cadet Challenge was this week and I did the mile in 8:30 .. shaved 45 seconds off last year, and well, ok, I could have done better. Brother got 7:20 something. Battalion Commander was at 8:01 and I was in top 5 in my class period. ( want to say I was 4th, but not certain )
Studying for the ACT's. Not as hard as people make em out to be. Well, ok, let's be honest, I haven't tried the math part yet. I'm gonna take them Dec 10th.
Knitting slow today. Play practice tonight ( School is doing a watered down, edited, shortened version of Midsummer Night's Dream ) I'm not in it. Drama doesnt interest me, but I like to go watch the boyfriend, he is Oberon. Hopefully finish a pair of black dress socks tonight.
Need to add the panda to my photo album.
Well, off to watch my school .... errr... um.... butcher Shakespeare.
Peace , Love and Rib Eye Steak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home