The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

11 August 2007

School will start soon...

School starts on the 22nd, thats a week from wednesday. Before school starts I have to meet with Whit and write the expectations for JROTC, I have Raiders practice, I have the welcome back teachers color guard, I'm going shopping with Whit, and the substance abuse task force is having their annual back to school free beach party.

It's a crazy week, but the school supply shopping is done, all accept for this evil book I need for one of my classes. However, I think we are getting close though. I even have locker combo memorized again.... Hey, its one of those things one does not need to remember over the summer.

Thats all for now,
laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home