The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

05 August 2006

Why is there clowns walking around downtown?

I am serious, for the past few days I think, there have been clowns walking around downtown... Its bizzare, I'm sorry, but here driving your tractor down main is normal, a traffic jam consisting of 5 cars max is normal, ibeing on the highway and only going 25 mph because a tractor is trying to get to the next town over is normal, BUT clowns walking up and down the streets of downtown... two words: NOT NORMAL!!!
Now that I have gotten off my chest, I feel better.... I like burritos and cheeseburgers!!!!! (Hey, its good to be random).
countdown check- 18 days til school starts. Yippeee
(Can you tell I have absolutely nothing to talk about?)
Peace
love
and blonde insanity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home