The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

22 December 2006

Merry CHRISTMAS

Its that time of year again, its not the holidays, its not "that time of year." Its CHRISTMAS. Anyways, our first drill meet is on 12 JAN and we have Unarmed Regulation, Armed Regulation, and 2 teams of Color Guard competing, but the exhibitions wont be going to a competition for awhile. Mainly because of the fact that we dont have much of a routine in either one. Other than that we have Christmas break, no snow, lots of rain, drill practice, Chiefs thing, and New years all roled into one.
OH OH OH, GUESS WHAT I DID
We did a modified APFT test ( 2 min of curlups and push up and 1 mile run) and I got the following
75 curlups
62 pushups
8:10 mile
All of which are my best time ever!!!!
I am really happy about that, plus I think I have lost some weight!!!
Well have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Joyeux Noel et bonne annee

Peace
Love
and Light bulbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home