The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

21 August 2006

T-minus two days

And counting. Tonights the back to school beach party, then I am back on Wednesday. Did a color guard to welcome back the teachers on friday and I had about 3 teachers come up to me and ask, "Didn't I see you in the paper a few weeks ago?" Now thats annoying!!!!!!!!! I have all my stuff for school, you know, paper, pens and pencils, notebooks, calculator...etc. Its typical of me I know, but I have had all of my stuff for about a week now, hey you never know when they might change the date..... Ok ok I know, quit while I'm ahead, but you cant tell me that it cant happen..
Well talk to you all later
Peace
Love
and School starts soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home