The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

28 September 2005

SP 6
Ok, I joined... better late than never! So here's my info:
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?I love merino and alpaca most, but I adore homespun for hoodies and stuff to wear at Raider practice on chilly mornings . I love bernat camoflauge too
2. Do you spin? Crochet?No, I've tried, and No. I do not crochet.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) No, but I do not like the smell of vanilla
4. How long have you been knitting?5 years
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?Yup. It's on the left side of my blog
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)Jasmine and Lavender.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? I love chocolate
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?Cross stitch
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)Metal, Classic Rock, Gwen Stefani... anything but country and rap. I have a stereo and a lyra mp3
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I live for camo, I love purple, I despise yellow and orange
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?Me, Mom and Dad, Older brother, 3 hairless dogs
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) To go to University of Illinois Chicago on the ROTC scholarship, get a dual degree in Military Science and Education, obtain my commission, take a position with the Army for 15-20 and then teach JROTC in high school
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?I love merino , alpaca and camo. I prefer DK or lace weight
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?Anything icky feeling, itchy or just plain nasty. I do not , DO NOT , like fun fur, disco, any of the furry novelty yarns
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?I obsess on all that I knit.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?Functional sweaters
17. What are you knitting right now?Dog sweater, sleeveless turtleneck in camo and another hoodie
18. What do you think about ponchos?I HATE PONCHOS!
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?Circs and Dbl Points
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?I only own Bamboo and I have a set of Blk Walnut Striaghts in all sizes
21. Are you a sock knitter?yes
22. How did you learn to knit?my mom
23. How old is your oldest UFO?2 years, a henley that I dyed the yarn in koolaid for
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?Dragons and wizards. Favorite animal is a dog
25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
26. Is there anything that you collect?Pewter dragons, and anything US Army ROTC, JROTC or Army
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?I don't, but I buy most at the newsstand.
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?SnB Nation
29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another? Anything from White Lies
30 What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like? I wear a size 9. I am really fussy about socks.... really fussy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home