The Army Influence

Dreams, aspirations, rants, more rants, life updates, rants....hope you got the picture

16 January 2012

Anyone know where all the time went?

I posted 4 times in 2011...Jeez. Ok, maybe this year I'll be better about blogging....maybe.
Anyway, I have the day off from school because of MLK day. I don't mind that so much I get to relax some, do homework, not change out of my pajamas. I do recognize the importance of the day, but seriously, I'm not the only college student who is enjoying the day off.

I've been thinking (yea I know scary)...this is my last semester...I'm graduating in June. I still gotta pass LDAC (which I will) then I'll be an LT. But damn, it's been 4 years! Where did the time go?....Am I ready?

Well I guess I'm gonna have to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home